Join the leaders and stakeholders of the Liberty Crest at Laurel Hill, an Adaptive Reuse Project, and Wiehle-Reston East Garage and Reston Station developments in North Virginia, and learn how to successfully navigate a Public-Private Partnership venture. The following key representatives will be on hand to lead these dynamic panel discussions:
- Liberty Crest at Laurel Hill
- Wiehle-Reston East Garage and Reston Station
- Chris Clemente, CEO, Comstock
- Maggie Parker, Vice President, Communications, Comstock
- Jim Davis, President & CEO, Davis Construction
- Rob Stalzer, Deputy County Executive, Fairfax County
In Lorton, the partners will transform the 80-acre site of the former reformatory into a vibrant, walkable community consisting of residential, retail, and commercial space. This much needed revitalization will enhance the community while commemorating the nationally recognized historical significance of the property.
In Reston, the partners have already delivered the largest underground parking garage on the East Coast. Development of the approximately 1.5 million square feet of mixed-use, transit-oriented development is currently underway. The first residential building recently opened in March 2016. The property fronts the Dulles Toll Road and is served by Metro’s Silver Line.