Mary is responsible for the financial performance of all commercial and residential properties at The Alexander Company. She works with the company’s leadership team, operations teams, and development team to maximize the financial outcome for existing investments, and serves as the investor relations contact.
Prior to joining The Alexander Company, Mary worked in a similar role for a commercial real estate investment company, as well as an analyst for buy-side institutional equity investment firm in San Diego, California.
- B.S. - Finance and International Business - Georgetown McDonough School of Business
- Capitol West Master Development - Madison, WI
- Novation Campus Master Development - Madison, WI
- Laurel Hill Master Development - Lorton, VA
- National Park Seminary Master Development - Silver Spring, MD
- Crescent Lofts Master Development - Davenport, IA
- Salvation Army of Dane County Board Member
- Meriter Foundation Board Member