Assistant Development Project Manager
Chris is responsible for assisting with new project development, acquisition, and financing. His daily responsibilities include market and financial analysis, coordination of the entitlements process, due diligence, and document review. In addition, Chris works with lenders, investors, and third party vendors on various projects.
Chris has specific experience in residential development, including high-quality multifamily housing and projects utilizing historic and low-income housing tax credit programs.
- B.B.A. – Real Estate & Urban Land Economics and Finance – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- Capitol West Master Development – Madison, WI
- Novation Campus Master Development – Madison, WI
- Liberty Master Development – Lorton, VA
- Milwaukee Soldiers Home - Milwaukee, WI
- Fortress - Milwaukee, WI