Development Project Manager
Chris is responsible for new project development and coordinating the development process for projects across the country. His responsibilities include analyzing potential projects, land use evaluation, market and financial analysis, securing project financing, coordinating the entitlement process, coordinating and communicating with project stakeholders, managing construction budgets and draws, and reviewing legal documents. Chris has been involved in residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments using a variety of financing tools including Low Income Housing Tax Credits, state and federal Historic Tax Credits, Housing Trust Funds, tax-exempt bonds, tax abatement, various grant programs, and conventional financing.
Previously, Chris as an assistant development project manager for The Alexander Company, where he was responsible for analyzing new projects and assisting with new project development and financing.
- B.B.A. – Real Estate & Urban Land Economics and Finance – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- Capitol West Master Development – Madison, WI
- Novation Campus Master Development – Madison, WI
- Liberty Master Development – Lorton, VA
- Milwaukee Soldiers Home - Milwaukee, WI
- Fortress - Milwaukee, WI
- Paragon Mill - Providence, RI