Development Project Manager
Dave has worked for the Alexander Company for over 25 years. Prior to his current position as a Development Project Manager, he was the Director of its Architectural Division. His positions have encompassed the entire development process including urban planning, acquisition, entitlements, financing, design, construction, lease-up/sales and operations. He has a unique, applied knowledge of building systems and delivery processes, historic building codes, New Markets Tax Credits, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, State and Federal Historic Tax Credits, HOME and CDBG funding, federal grants, Brownfield loans, bond financing and conventional financing tools.
Dave has represented building owners and developers on the Wisconsin Code Council for both the Historic Building Code and the Alteration/Change of Occupancy Code. He serves periodically as the development expert on Advisory Services Panels for the Urban Land Institute and has testified before the National Park Service and State legislative bodies regarding the application of rehabilitation standards and the impacts of historic tax credit legislation.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison School of Engineering
- Madison College Architectural Program
- American Institute of Architects
- Urban Land Institute
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- National Park Seminary - Silver Spring, MD
- Laurel Hill Master Development – Lorton, VA
- Crescent Lofts Master Development – Davenport, IA
- Rail Corridor Master Development – Madison, WI