Andrew is a licensed real estate broker and oversees all commercial leasing efforts at The Alexander Company. His roles include oversight of third party brokers, lease negotiation, purchases, sales and tenant representation. He has been responsible for real estate transactions with both national and regional companies totaling over $67 Million Dollars, including Group Health Cooperative, the Wisconsin Department of Administration, the Food and Drug Administration, H&R Block, Panera Bread, the University of Wisconsin and many others.
- B.S. – Business Management and Technology – University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Broker
- Downtown Madison, Inc.
- Fitchburg Chamber of Commerce
- South Madison Business Association (SMBA)
- Commercial Brokers Group of Madison
- Novation Campus Master Development – Madison, WI
- Rail Corridor Master Development – Madison, WI
- Capitol West Master Development – Madison, WI
- National Park Seminary – Silver Spring, MD