Director of Design and Construction
Dave is responsible for coordinating and allocating design and construction management resources. He is involved in feasibility studies, building and project assessments, programming, design document creation, and construction administration for all Alexander Company projects.
Dave has over 35 years of experience in the field of architecture, giving him expertise in a variety of building types, including master-planned developments incorporating commercial, retail, and industrial spaces. Responsible for the design of over 5,000,000 square feet during his career, his experience has gained him invaluable knowledge of code compliance, local and state approval processes, and the oversight and coordination of subcontractors and consultants.
- B.A. – Architecture – University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- American Institute of Architects
- Member of the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Novation Campus Master Development – Madison, WI
- Kansas City Master Development – Kansas City, MO
- National Park Seminary – Silver Spring, MD
- Crescent Lofts Master Development – Davenport, IA
- Longfellow Lofts – Madison, WI
- Laurel Hill Master Development – Lorton, VA