Development Project Manager
Jonathan coordinates development projects with specific responsibilities for financial structuring, market analysis, land use approvals and property acquisition. He has specific skills in structuring complex financial tax credit investments and working with other community development programs.
Jonathan has extensive experience working both as an investor and consultant with Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits and New Markets Tax Credits. He started his career with a national LIHTC syndicator, then worked with the National Trust for Historic Preservation and for their for-profit subsidiary, which makes both Historic and New Markets Tax Credits investments nationally and was a Senior Consultant with Baker Tilly.
- B.B.A. – Real Estate & Urban Land Economics – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Vice President – Goodman Community Center in Madison
- Member - Soldiers Home Community Advisory Council
- 2011 In Business Magazine 40 Under 40
- Capitol West Master Development – Madison, WI
- National Park Seminary - Silver Spring, MD
- Laurel Hill Master Development - Lorton, VA
- Soldiers Home - Milwaukee, WI
- Fortress - Milwaukee, WI
- Beloit Powerhouse - Beloit, WI