Construction Project Manager
Jeremiah’s position at the Company involves ensuring the most cost effective means and methods of construction are implemented to the benefit of the owners – by participating in both the construction document phase of design and construction itself, he ensures hidden conditions are mitigated to the greatest possible extent. As part of The Alexander Company’s comprehensive approach to development, Jeremiah supervises the work of general construction contractors, ensuring budget conformity and only the highest quality work.
- B.S. – Building Construction Management and Business Administration, University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Novation Campus Master Development – Madison, WI
- Capitol West Master Development – Madison, WI
- National Park Seminary - Silver Spring, MD
- Laurel Hill Master Development – Lorton, VA
- Crescent Lofts Master Development – Davenport, IA