Development Project Manager
Adam is responsible for coordinating the entitlements process, which includes architectural coordination, neighborhood meetings and municipal approvals, for complicated master-planned developments throughout the United States. Adam has specific expertise in residential development, including high-quality multifamily housing as well as condominiums.
In addition, Adam is involved in securing construction financing, reviewing legal documents, conducting market research, and performing due diligence. He also has experience in commercial real estate leasing and sales.
- B.B.A. – Real Estate & Urban Land Economics and Risk Management & Insurance – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- Capitol West Master Development – Madison, WI
- Rail Corridor Master Development - Madison, WI
- National Park Seminary - Silver Spring, MD
- Novation Campus Master Development – Madison, WI
- Liberty Master Development - Lorton, VA
- Fortress - Milwaukee, WI
- Printworks Mill - Greensboro, NC