The following guidelines are to ensure you feel safe to express your thoughts, opinions, and questions throughout The Alexander Company’s social communities. Please take a moment to read them.
The goal of our social community is to engage with you, provide product and service updates, and answer any questions you may have. While we welcome your opinions and healthy debate, we will remove and/or report posts containing:
- Offensive or violent language
- Hateful or discriminatory comments
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content materials
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam, link baiting, or files containing viruses that could damage the operations of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Attacks on specific groups or any comment mean tot harass, threaten, or abuse an individual
- Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
- Trolling posts or deliberately disruptive conversations
- Inaccurate or misleading statements about The Alexander Company, its products/services, its people, and its affiliates
Anyone who chooses to repeatedly break these house rules will be blocked from the applicable social community.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.